Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gear Review- Frogg Toggs Dri Ducks

Well I got the Frogg Toggs rain gear in that I had ordered. They weight 10.5 oz for jacket and pants combined. I got the men's medium and the fit just fine they must run extremely large since I usually like my stuff to be large or XL.

These things are basically crap. I put them on to kayak in since it is getting cooler and I didn't want to get wet while I was out for a short paddle. When I got out of the kayak I snagged the pants on the dock somehow and tore a hole in them, I didn't even feel it. Then I squatted down to get something out of the kayak and yes I ripped the backside right out of them!!! Jeez, that was a quick loss of $20. I am going to see if I can get a refund but I'm not holding my breath.

So, the reviews were right on. Some folks loved them and said they held up well but the ones that didn't like them hit the nail on the head. All the negative reviews said you would rip your pants when you squatted and they tear very easily.
Obey the reviewers!!!

No comments: